BirdCare Company Ariticle:
Halogenated Tertiary Amines [Enviroclens]
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae.
- Safe, non-corrosive and easy to use.
- No toxic fumes or strong smells given off.
- Can be used in the presence of birds so long as no puddles are left. Does not require to be rinsed off afterwards.
- Stable, long shelf.
- Generally not as easily obtained as bleach.
- Has a detergent action and so may cause some skin irritation/drying after prolonged use.
So, from the information above, which disinfectant would you use in your birds' and your own environments? If you choose Halogenated Tertiary Amines (Enviroclens) you made the right choice, in fact you made the same choice as the nurses and auxiliaries from Veterinary Practices Ltd.
If you are using Enviroclens from The Birdcare Company, CONGRATULATIONS! You are already using one of the best disinfectants for use in bird rooms and the home environment available today!
Enviroclens is a halogenated tertiary amine based product available in both a concentrate and pre-diluted form. The concentrate has a shelf life of two years and when diluted, stays active for an amazing six months.
To sum up, Enviroclens is:
and above all...
Remember to use Saniclens in your birds' drinking water to reduce the risk of infections spreading through your flock.